top of page
Mshauri is a Swahili word that refers to someone who offers advice and guidance to others. It can be used to describe a professional counselor, a mentor, a teacher, or even a friend who offers wise counsel. Mshauris use their experience, knowledge, and insights to help others make better decisions or to overcome challenges. Essentially, a Mshauri is someone you can turn to for advice and support when going through difficulties in life.
We empower underserved at-risk youth who are responding to the traumatic loss of a father influence by reinstalling the village way of life.
501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization
As of May 16, 2022 we are recognized an 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity by the Internal Revenue Service. This allows donors to receive a tax deduction, provides grant funding eligibility for nonprofit, potential tax exemption at both state and federal level.
Since November 2021 we have served over 80 underserved at-risk youth in the greater Cincinnati Area. the youth in our program have improved their GPA, social skills, behaviors in class and home. participating in our group and 1 to 1 activities has helped keep our youth off the streets in our dangerous neighborhoods.
We opened the doors to our pantry in August 2022. So far to we have been able to take in and provide over $5,000.00 in In-Kind donations.
- Multiple DatesSun, Jun 111920 Tennessee AveHow do single mothers do it all? Watch as we shine a spotlight on the superwomen who balance it all with grace, grit, and endless love. Follow along for daily inspiration and moments of realness that will leave you feeling seen, heard, and empowered.
- Tue, Jun 13Mshauri Mentoring ProgramGood morning here’s our summer program that will be three days a week days a week $100 registration fee and $20 a day per kid. Plus field trip fees. Most of the field trips are free other than Kings Island, Coney Island, full throttle
- Sun, Jul 024439 Reading RdTeen domestic violence is a serious issue that affects thousands of young people around the world each year. Whether it’s physical, emotional, or verbal abuse, the impact can be devastating and long-lasting.
- Sun, Jul 162026 E Seymour AveAttention all motorcycle riders, slingshot drivers, Can-Am riders, scooter riders, and dirt bike riders! This exciting adventure presented by 51threes and Mshauri Mentoring Program, with the goal of raising $6,500. Join us for a ride on July 16th to support this great cause.
- Sun, Jul 161541 Hill AveHey there! Are you ready for a totally good time?! The Mshauri Mentoring Program is turning one year old, and we’re throwing an epic 80s & 90s themed barbecue to celebrate! Bring your whole family for an afternoon of delicious food, fun games, and nostalgic tunes. Best part? It’s completely free!
- Fri, Aug 04Winton Woods CampgroundYoung men agars 7 to 17 get together for a weekend retreat in the outdoors.
We were able to raise over $5,200.00 at our fundraiser. Which allowed 20 underserved, at-risk, in danger, scared and hungry young men ages 8 to 16 participate in our CHOICE redirection program for free.
bottom of page